Need someone live in USA do the order fulfillment !

Daniel_Fortress
Excursionist
6 0 1

Hi,

I'm preparing to open a Tea shop so I and I need some one in US do the labeling and repack the tea supplier for me. (My supplier from USA)

Job details :

1. I order tea from supplier ( - 30 lbs) and send it to your address.

2. I send you my shop label and the tea paper bag.

3. You repack the tea into paper bag and put my label on it.

4. When I receive order from customer, I will send it to you so you can ship it to customer.

From first few months , I expect around 150 - 200 order / month, but after that it can reach 500 - 900 orders / month.

Responsibilities of this job :This is long term business so I need someone serious commit about it. Because order comes everyday so I will need you ship the order every day.

I can do a weekly payment ,monthly payment.

Please contact me via skype : daniel.stark777

Regards,

0 Likes
novi
Tourist
8 0 2

Try this company bonvu.com

I used them in the past, they are very efficient.

0 Likes
ProductPro
Shopify Partner
51 0 9

We cna create a Shopify app for your supplier that will allow all order billing and fulfillment to be automated through a Shopify app. This will eliminate a lot of the work you're suggesting. Let us know if you're interested!

ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality products available for dropshipping from our trusted supplier network. Enjoy automated fulfillment, quick turnaround, great margins, and an extensive product selection.
0 Likes
zeydabiz
1 0 0

Hello,

I understand your dilemma. I do live in the US, Florida to be exact. I'm a stay at home mom, so I have more than enough time to handle and fulfill your requests.

Please email me back if you haven't made other arrangements.

Dlbbusiness@yahoo.com

0 Likes
HonestChinita20
16 0 0

do you have a Fulfillment partner already? I might be of help. :)

0 Likes
lub_mir
1 0 0

this is good solution for Europe http://www.fulfillmenteurope.com/

0 Likes
rajo
Tourist
27 0 2

Do you have a US bank account?

0 Likes