Need to Find New Supplier

5 0 0

Hi, I have been using EPROLO as my supplier since I started my store in March 2019.  I thought it was a great app and let go a few order issues as I like the quick delivery times.  Recently they have really messed up and 6 orders,  Missing deliveries, Wrong Items sent etc.  I spoke with them and allow some of the issues were sorted, I lost customers over the time it took for their deliveries to arrive.  All they did was say sorry for the inconvenience and refund me two order that had gone missing.  I was not happy and updated my review as I had given them five stars.  Now they seem to have taken the huff with me won't let me pay for an order I have and when I try to contact them (sitting till 3.00am) they are ignoring me.   So I need to find an alternative supplier and I can't find any solution that will give me faster delivery times.  I am a UK Droppshipper and my customers are based in the UK and Ireland.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
183 0 15
Hello. I have worked with may uk clients with this same issues. Have you tried dh gate the suppliers on their are usually good about adjusting shipping times.
Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
1 Like
5 0 0

No i have not but i will take a look thank you.

0 Likes
5 0 0

That seems to be for wholesale i am droppshipping

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
183 0 15
Yes you can droppship from there as well.
Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes
5 0 0

Ok need to take a better look.  Thank you

0 Likes
20 0 0

hi there,

we are in dropshipping fulfillment business for over 3 years.

Servicing 100+ clients with processing ability of 3000+ orders per day.

For UK, we have express line which is as fast as 4-8 days. shipping cost same as epacket!

Maybe we can help you! anita@flashleopard.com flashleopard.com

0 Likes
5 0 0
Thank you for your reply that sounds like something that could be useful for me can you let me know how i can get it
0 Likes
6 0 0

Hey there  @wee-wendy-woo !

Vash here from Spocket and we might be able to help you out!

We are a dropshipping platform where you can find suppliers from Europe (not just the UK) with fast delivery time, as we know that fast shipping speed is crucial to the success of a drop-shipping business. check us out here at Spocket.co.

It's free to sign up an account with us, just click through this link: link here

Hope to see you there!

0 Likes
20 0 0

hi dear you can reach us  flashleopard.com

we are dropshipping fulfillment agent.

0 Likes