Need to create prototype gift boxes but can't get wholesale suppliers to accept my applications

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am launching a gift box business in the coming months which will focus on providing safe (BPA-free, etc), domestic (US) children's toys, accessories, clothes and books, in addition to select women's products. I already know which companies' products I want for my boxes and have been trying to purchase from wholesalers, but everytime I apply to use the specific company's wholesaler, I am either ignored or flat-out rejected. My question is: to create the prototype boxes to photograph and put up on my website, I need products. To sell products, I need products. How can I buy products for resale without buying wholesale? And why am I repeatedly rejected by wholesalers? Is there something else I need to have on my site, or otherwise?

Thanks so much in advance! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hi,

You can look after websites like Aliexpress,Amazon,Walmart,ebay,Alibaba,Sammydress, Dhgate etc., for your  products.

Using Dropshipmate app you can import your  products into your shopify store with an ease. With this app you can import unlimited products and can also enable Auto Update feature.It also provides semi-automated order fulfillment which helps you to fulfill your order easily with a single click.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes