Need windbreakers made

Highlighted
4 0 0

I am trying to find a company that will custom make windbreakers for me very similar in style and quality to these examples however I want my own logos on them as this is for a music groups merchandise. Can someone direct me in the right direction ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Interested in this

Hello FORK
xd_mark.jpg ‏31 KB
Virus detected! File Removed.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 12

Hi, 

you could check this out on alibaba, find a company who is selling windbreakers, if the quality looks good, ask for sample, check yourself, they will be happy to put your own logo to the product. Some of them working for free.

cheers,

Csaba

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi,Kevin,this is Alex from China,We have a experienced and professional manufacturer in Guangzhou.We custom garments for customers.It would be my pleasure if we can cooperate with you.

If you are interested,plz contact me and let"s talk about the details.

My Email:liuzc93218@163.com.Whatsapp:+86 18826430580

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi,Kevin.This is Alex from China, we are a ecperienced and professional garment manufacturer in Guanzghou,we can custom your design.If you are interested ,plz contact me.I would be very happy to cooperate with you.

My email:liuzc93218@163.com  Whatsapp:+86 18826430580

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi,This is Alex from China,we have a professional manufacturer in Guangzhou,we can custom your design.If you are interested,plz contact me,I would be very pleased to cooperate with you.

My email:liuzc93218@163.com   Whatsapp:+86 188-2643-0580

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Small contract shop. Can do  small sample lots. Cutting and sewing available. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi,This is Alex from China,we have a professional garment manufacturer,maybe we can help you.My email:liuzc93218@163.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Kevin,

I suggest you to check out for your windbreaker clothing line MakersValley, it is an online B2B platform that connect designers and boutique directly with italian artisan and manufacturers to create their private label with no minimum orders, factory prices and a dedicated account manager. 

At MakersValley, you can also browse their BE INSPIRED Catalog of white label samples made directly by over 150+ Italian manufacturers & artisans. You can order any of these white label samples then customize it to fit your brand, plus you can add your own label on it!

If you are looking at private label solutions, you can also upload your project idea and have the manufacturers bid on it. Check it out: makersvalley.net and email them to hello@makersvalley.net

Best, Alessio

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Take a look at the latest design windbreakers jackets, Visit: http://www.oasisjackets.com/

Email: service@oasisjackets.com

0 Likes