Needle in haystack. Looking for EU ethically sourced dropship suppliers

Highlighted
2 0 0

Looking for EU based ethical/sustainable/organic/bio/eco dropshippers. It proves very difficult to find suppliers who offer ethically sourced products. Modalyst is one of the few. Oberlo/Spocket don't offer ethically sourced products within EU, only US. Same for most other directories. Who can help me to steer me on the right path! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @Frankieray! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Thanks for taking the time to view our catalog to find the products you need for your store. I did a search on our catalog to confirm, and as it appears, we do have 0 suppliers from the EU who provide ethically sourced products. We do have a lot from the US though, but I understand and assume that you intend to ship within the EU as well, hence you looking for ones based in the same region.

In any case, I'd like to thank you as well for raising this concern here in the community. This is something I can definitely raise to our Suppliers team so they can try to source out EU suppliers who manufacture ethically sourced products. As you may well know, we are always adding new suppliers regularly so if they're able to process the request I send and onboard EU-based suppliers of ethically sourced items, our selection would definitely expand.

Be sure to check out our website to be on the look out for updates on new suppliers!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Frankieray 

I think these below suppliers suits your requirements. 

Something Different Wholesale - Our unique selling point of No Minimum Order means that our business appeals to customers who would like the flexibility to trial giftware ideas with their customers with the option to top up stock with fresh and new products little and often.

Green Pioneer - Green Pioneer is a distribution company focused on bringing stylish, ethical products to the European retail market. We sell design-led products for sustainable living.

Green Dropship - Get real wholesale pricing with one of the leading dropshipping suppliers in the USA so you can set yourself apart from the competition.

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes