New Business and New to Dropshipping and Wholesale Stuff! Where to find dropshippers?

MagicalTinyGard
4 0 0

Hi everyone, 

I just started a business and am racking my brain and wasting so much time trying to find manufactures, wholesalers and most important, dropshippers for miniature garden accessories, fairy garden accessories and supplies like fairy doors, fairies, gnomes, fairy houses, terrarium supplies and accessories like teeny tiny miniatures and everything else for tiny gardening. 

Also looking for LIVE miniature plants, tiny gardening plants, succulants, etc. wholesalers to ship to ME for making miniature gardens to sale at local craft shows. 

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
250 7 41

Hello, If you want to find the suppliers, maybe you can visit Alibaba, 1688 or taobao etc..

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
MagicalTinyGard
4 0 0

Thank you for your reply. I have tried these sites and either they don't carry what I'm looking for (I have now spent days upon days and still can't find places that wholesale or manufacture what I'm looking for) or the websites are in Chinese and I can't read it. 

Also, some require orders on just one items of 500-1000 pieces and considering I'd like an entire store of stuff I just don't have room or even funding for that huge of orders. 

0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2090 49 271

Hi,

You can look after ebay, Etsy, Amazon for garden accessories. I hope you can find your niche in these sites.

Dropshipmate shopify dropshipping app helps you in importing products from above sites and more 15+ supplier websites. Give a try to that app. And you can also import product reviews too.

All the Best...

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
MagicalTinyGard
4 0 0

Thank you! Question though - if I buy from those sites I end up paying full price for items (the kinds of items I'm looking for a wholesaler for) so doesn't that defeat the purpose of trying then to sell them? So I'm wondering where the seller's on ebay, Etsy and Amazon get their products? 

Thank you!

0 Likes
MagicalTinyGard
4 0 0

Thank you! Question though - if I buy from those sites I end up paying full price for items (the kinds of items I'm looking for a wholesaler for) so doesn't that defeat the purpose of trying then to sell them? So I'm wondering where the seller's on ebay, Etsy and Amazon get their products? 

Thank you!

0 Likes