New Fashion Brand Seeking Suppliers

Highlighted
3 0 0

Please let me know if you have mens fashion products available. Specifically, leather goods

(Shoes, watches, bracelets, etc.) 

This is for a new store I'm building. 

Send offers to syncyourmedia@gmail.com 

Thanks, 

Marc 

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Dear Marc,

Newchic is a fashion site,specializing in women &men &kids' clothing,bags,shoes,jewelry,beauty,home &garden and other accessories.It seems that all the items you need can be found on our site.Also we offer dropship service.They can enjoy 8%-20% discount.We have sent you an email.Hope you can check it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello. Would you mind sending it again? Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Is there a way you can send me a email as well we plan to open up a store clothing and accessories 

info@Garciasclothingline.com

garciasclothingline.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Dear Marc,

The email had been sent to you mail box again(syncyourmedia@gmail.com).Hope you can check it.If still not,you can check it in your spam box.Or you can also send us email(dropship@newchic.com).

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Dear Luis Gatcia,

Thanks for your interest.We also send you an email.Hope you can check it.Or you can also email us to dropship@newchic.com.

Any questions,hope you can let us know.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

start your own thread 

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Dear Marc,

Thanks for your reply.

Your dropship application had been well received.Also your newchic account had been updated into dropship VIP1 level.There is a dropship center in your account,which is speicalized for our dropshippers.Hope you can check it.

Any questions,please contact us freely.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Hi,

We are a wholesaler, We are looking for dropshipper and retailer now. We have thousands of unique products designed by artists around the world. From shoes and backpacks to phone case and house ware. 

www.forudesigns.com  This is our website, please have a look. 

*PROFIT 

– You can reset the price of products as long as it is higher than ours, so that you can earn the middle price difference.

– Every time the worth of products you buy from our site accumulate to $1000, we will give you an extra $300 profit.

Are you interested in this collaboration? For more information please contact me linbelan080@gmail.com

Thank you!

Sincerely looking for dropshipper/online retailer. Not up-front cost, 30% profits. For more detail information please contact me by linbelan080@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

www.bulk-caps.com if you are interested in headwear at all!  We also do leater labels.

0 Likes