New UK based men's accessories brand willing to dropship

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
12 0 3

Hi there,

We are a new men's apparel brand based in UK and we are thinking about dropshipping our products to increase our sales channels. Our online store will be live potentially starting from this next weekend.

Our products would be shipped the next day after the order has been placed and aim to reach UK customers in 1-3 days, Europe (and potentially America) in 3-5 days. We might be able to offer as well free shipping for some of the products when sent within the UK.

We sell socks, pocket squares, ties, lapel pins and bracelets for the moment, and we are looking into expanding this product list in the near future. We are interested on finding established stores with already a solid community behind it and selling similar products as the one we are offering. Thus, if you're interested, we would like to hear from you, so please answer the questions that you can find below and reply back either here or to info@moustard.co.uk

- Please share the link of your store, average visitors per month and average sales per month

- Are you working with other dropshippers at the moment? If yes, what's the back end apps you're using for stock synchronization, cross-shop sale notifications, etc

- Where are you based? And your customers, where are they mostly comming from?

Here are some pictures of some of our products:

One of the gift boxes content:

Gift box

Some of our socks: 

socks

Kind regards,

Pablo

NOW LIVE! www.moustard.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Pablo,

Please contact me regarding this dropshipping opportunity. I am actively looking for suppliers for my new store. I am located in Canada. 

My email is: sergei@trendydandy.net

Best regards,

Sergei Kouniev

TrendyDandy Accessories

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
12 0 3

Edit to add that our shop is finally live :)

www.moustard.co.uk

Feel free to get in and take a look

0 Likes