New dropshipping supplier looking for partners for distribution

FAM_Decals
1 0 0

Hey guys!

Few months ago we've opened our stickers & decals manufacturing.
We have killer design products and looking forward to distribute them across the world!

Our product line is always available at any amount.
Dropshipping and Wholesale prices are very attractive, compared to our competitors.

You can check our products here: https://www.famdecals.com/collections
If you are interested, please send us email at wholesale@famdecals.com

Thank you

Looking for dropshipping and wholesale partners to distribute FAM Decals products.
0 Likes
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
257 8 26

Hi @FAM_Decals! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Have you considered applying as a supplier on Spocket? It's awesome that you raised this as I believe I've come across a lot of merchants looking for stickers! We have over 28,000+ merchants registered to the platform and onboarding as a supplier on Spocket means you can list down your products for them to view. Our merchants are always looking for new and unique products to sell so your items could be something of interest to them. If you want to learn more, you can send an email to support@spocket.co so a member from the team can fill you in on the details of the application process.

Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives merchants/dropshippers access to thousands of suppliers from the US and the EU, and you could be one of these suppliers. You can learn more about how the dropshipping process works with the platform by visiting Spocket's official website! As well, you can join Spocket's official Facebook group to engage with Spocket users and other dropshippers to get insights on the interest with your products.

0 Likes

Hi @FAM_Decals 

Your website not opening. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes