New to dropshipping

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi everyone,

I am new to the dropshipping option and I'm still personalizing my store.  My question is since I am dropshipping, is there a need to change the shipping options that were already set up?  How does that actually work please?  

Highlighted
Navigator
337 14 30

Hi @LustrousLashes 

In my opinion, it's really necessary to have a multi shipping method option. This would be useful for your customer to choose a suitable shipping method. In case you do not how-to, we've prepared for you this guide: How to change shipping on your Shopify store?

Hope  it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @LustrousLashes 

Add the shipping cost to the product prices and give free shipping. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
207 90 85

Fast shipping around the world is the best perk a dropshipper will have not only it provides customer satisfaction but also it will generate more customers and sales. That's what we've always do with our partners. We provide fast shipping via private line (7-10 days worldwide) to our partners for them to generate more customers. Please feel free to check our site or contact us directly to know more.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you so much for your help!  I will definitely read over this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
40 0 4

Hey

Please can you give more details about your private shipping?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Sure I followed the shipping guidelines in the Oberlo drop shipping 101 online tutorial. She simply showed how to add the free shipping method and then add the actual cost into the product. It was really helpful. 

0 Likes