New to spotify dropshipping

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey there guys, I'm a armed forces veteran who was medically discharged due to PTSD. I have a small amount of money and was looking to see if anyone know of any company that does everything for you, with regards setting up a spotify business to running it for you. Can anyone tell me if anyone know if one is about? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Tommyarmy 

Its Spotify or Shopify? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi @Tommyarmy !

First of all, thank you for your service! Sorry to hear you are suffering from PTSD. My uncle is also a veteran and he introduced me to dropshipping through Shopify. (Spotify is a music app by the way) The first thing I learned from him is no one can do it alone except if you are have been doing this for 10 years. Starting is difficult with all the competitions out there. My uncle taught me to get external help and services from fulfillment solutions companies and agents. At first I was skeptical but later on when you meet the right provider for you, next thing you know is having a six figures bank account.

I can recommend a good company for your start. It is called Fulfillman. They have warehouses around US and can get items to and from China with ease.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

I am so thankful partnering with Fulfillman. Excellent service! and Friendly support team. I am gaining momentum! I've been selling on Shopify for a year now, they handle all dropshipping service and their team is so amazing, they gave me tips and tricks on how to boost my sales! Definitely was a great experience! Now, I am enjoying the fruit of Success!

1 Like