New

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0
Iam new here and I don’t know what the heck to do, I thought to try but it’s so confusing, HELP or should I just quit ?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Expert
69 11 10

Hello Starr80, 

You can share here your issues that you are facing, so that anyone with the proper solution will surely get back to you. 

Try to explore the community dashboard you will get familiar very quickly. Don't quit. 

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 26 30

Hi, @Starr80,

Hank here from Shopify!

What seems to be the issues you are currently facing? Have you created your store, or decided what products you are going to sell?

Are you shipping the products yourself or are you using the drop-shipping method? 

Do please share what questions you have and the issues you are facing, and I will gladly assist you further.

The community is a great place to reach out to Shopify staff like myself, developers, and other store owners who will answer any questions you may have!

All the best, Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
I have no idea what I’m doing I need guidance and I think I’m doing dropshipping
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Starr80 

Looking to start Aliexpress Shopify Dropshipping? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 26 30

It is okay to sometimes feel that way as starting your own store can feel challenging, but don't worry as I mentioned, both Shopify staff and the community are here to help you! 

I will share some information with regards to assist with your new store setup, and about using the drop-shipping model, but you can ask me for more should you need it!

I will start by mentioning Oberlo. This is the app that store owner's use to import products from AliExpress - you would then use Shopify as your eCommerce platform and sell the products you are importing from AliExpress!

You can take a look at our Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping which is a great guide that goes through the fundamentals of dropshipping. I also have a video that I will share with you, which really explains all you need to know to get set up in your store!

I also have the definitive guide to dropshipping with AliExpress (blog post). Oberlo actually has a great help centre on their site that walks through a lot of the setup process on their end.

Essentially, the way the drop-shipping model works is that you would pick and set up your products via your chosen app. These products would then be listed on your Shopify store. When a customer comes to your store and purchases one of these products, the order is automatically sent to the respective app which the product is set up through and shipped without you ever managing the inventory.

Let me know how you found the above, or if you need anything further!

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
258 8 21

Hi @Starr80! Gabby here from Spocket. I think everyone gave really great insights on what you can do to make your e-commerce experience smooth and manageable. From my end, I'd like to suggest a platform you can use to find products to add to your store. If you're looking to add products of topnotch quality and can ship fast from EU and US suppliers, Spocket is definitely worth a try. It's a dropshipping app that gives you access to these kind of products. Please feel free to respond to me here if you have questions about how the platform can help you out!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
It’s great and thank you so much, I basically need a lil more help but I’ll manage I was looking at hiring an expert but gotta wait awhile until I get a certain amount to hire one lol I really want to do this I look forward of moving up not down I usually don’t do things like this but a voice said I can do this it’s my inner voice lol I sound crazy and I believe in Jesus thank you for helping out I look forward of hearing from you about dropshipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thank you so much
0 Likes