Newbie stuff

ThamarK
1 0 0

Should I use drop shipping or buy products in bulk?

0 Likes

Hi @ThamarK 

Dropship First --> Learn Marketing and Experience --> Buy Products in Bulk

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
407 15 35

Hi @ThamarK 

I think dropshipping is better, especially for newbies who have no experience in business as well as marketing. To start a dropshipping business, I'd recommend you read this article: How to Start a Dropshipping Business with Shopify in 2020?.
Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes

Hello @ThamarK,

It's a tough call, there are pros and cons to each.

With drop shipping, the positive is that there is no investment in stock needed. The downside is, when drop shipping from a website far away, the shipping could take weeks. When the package arrives it will be from another company so if you are looking for re-occurring customers, giving them a positive experience is something you definitely want to consider.

With buying products in bulk, you have the benefit of offering faster shipping. The downside of course is that you could get stuck with the product if it doesn't sell. I think having at least one of the products in hand is beneficial though because you can take your own photos and do videos for social media and ads and such. It ads a certain level of trust to your brand when you are able to show the product on your website and/or social media channels.

If you decide to do drop shipping, we did a video on how to easily do so using Shopify and Oberlo:

and if you are curious on what happens when you receive and order and how to fulfill it, check out this video from Shopify.

Hope it helps! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us using the contact information in our signature :).

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes
Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
206 89 83

If you are starter better be on the dropshipping side its easy and hassle free. 

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes