Oberlo + Alliexpress not good

Highlighted
16 0 0

I just spent the better part of two weeks setting up a new store and using Oberlo to import products but along the way I saw SO MANY negative comments on Oberlo's China suppliers that I just deleted all of those products. I really don't see any reason that a buyer (especially one NOT located in China) would purchase a product that takes 15 to 30 days to deliver! It's basically a very poor service organization as far as I can tell (Alliexpress) so I don't know why any store owner would use them. What am I missing??

Analog Island was born out of a love for analog audio products. We also carry solid state digital and pro-audio gear but we really dig the warm, natural sound of analog audio!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

There are better options .. I also wouldnt understand why anyone would order something that would take 30 days to get to you. with aliexpress dropshipping aint an option .. you can get the products cheap but you'd have to stock them and ship them yourself. Otheewise i don't see this working. If you want a viable dropshipping suplier and if you are from europe i suggest you take a look at bigbuy.eu

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

There are better options .. I also wouldnt understand why anyone would order something that would take 30 days to get to you. with aliexpress dropshipping aint an option .. you can get the products cheap but you'd have to stock them and ship them yourself. Otheewise i don't see this working. If you want a viable dropshipping suplier and if you are from europe i suggest you take a look at bigbuy.eu

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Not missing anything. You're right on point. Low quality products and outrageous shipping times do not make for a good business model.

2 Likes