Offer Wooden Phone Cases Worldwide Wholesale services.Can custom engrave your characters or photos you want

Highlighted
3 0 0

Dear all friends!

I am a China seller.My name is JIA JIA JIA,the owner of jiacase.com .we can offer Retail | Wholesale phone case with no MIN qty.

If you want a personalized wood phone case, contact us. We will design for you. If you have a designed picture and needs a real item, contact us. We will help you make the picture into the cases.

We do wholesale phone cases, please contact Email: jiacase@outlook.com for more information.

If interested ,you can check our website via www.jiacase.com

Plus a very quick and fast customer support is guaranteed for our customers.

You care allowed to buy as low as 1qty to see the quality of our collections,and you'll be glad you do business with us.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

We readjusted the price today. Wooden phone case is sold $ 6.99 (besides the customized phone cases).

Distributors are recruited for a long term, and drop shipping is allowed. 

Contact us in jiacase@outlook.com for more information.

www.jiacase.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

We readjusted the price today. Wooden phone case is sold $ 6.99 (besides the customized phone cases).

Distributors are recruited for a long term, and drop shipping is allowed. 

Contact us in jiacase@outlook.com for more information.

www.jiacase.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Dear Purchase manager,

Morning!

This is wendy from HQ International Group.We are the professional manufacture of phone case for 14 years which pass ISO9000.

Now we are exporting our phone case to Walmart, and Tesco in your country.

Find more cheaper price and more new design makes your company more competitive in your market. Transparent only 0.15$!  We have many different hot selling TPU phone case, OEM & ODM Welcome. All your website phone case we can produce! 

If you need, contact me, my whatsapp is: 008615986773450

Waiting for your email for further discussion.

Best Regards

Sales manager wendy

Email: sales010@hqgroupfactory.com 

whatsapp:  008615986773450

www.hqgroupfactory.com 

0 Likes