Order Fulfilment Query

Ethan3
6 0 0

I've just received an order on my Shopify store and I went to fulfil it, however it did not take me to Aliexpress. Instead, Oberlo asked me for my card details which I put in, but the order is not showing up on my Aliexpress account. It says 'order placed' on Oberlo, and the money has been taken out of my card but its not showing up on my account and I'm kinda worried. Its probably nothing but usually Oberlo tales me to Aliexpress. Any thoughts on whats going on? Thanks!

-Ethan

0 Likes
Alexa4
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
93 1 13

Hey there Ethan,

This is Alex from the Shopify Guru team, happy to assist you today!

It's very possible that the item you had imported to your store and had a received an order for is a product from Oberlo Supply, instead of a product from AliExpress imported through Oberlo, which is why it didn't take you to AliExpress to order. You can check this in your Oberlo applications by viewing the products there. You'll notice the iconic blue tag icon beside the title of the product that indicates that it is from Oberlo Supply vesus the red shopping bag icon that indicates that it is a product from AliExpress. 

If this is the case, then there is no cause for concern. You can also double check this by going to the order and checking the timeline to ensure it says the order has been fulfilled by Oberlo. If you have any questions about this, reply here or reach us at support@shopify.com so we can verify your account and look into this for you!

Alex | Customer Success Guru | Shopify

Alex | Customer Success Guru | Shopify
0 Likes