Orders for vendors

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have multiple orders and each of the orders are configured to be fulfilled by different vendors configured for each of the variant. But when I use the orders screen in admin I see only the list of orders and filters based on the status and few other things. I would like to see what are the orders pending for each of my vendors so that I can track and have a look at them properly. But I don't see any options to do it.

Can someone help me? is it possible by tweaking some configurations or need to customize at liquid code level.

Thanks for your effort and time.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
24 0 2

Hi Bala

Richard here, from the Shopify Guru Team! I hope you're doing well. At this time, it's not currently possible to sort your orders by Vendor in the Orders section of the Shopify Dashboard, but I do have a couple of alternatives for you that could work. 

What you could do, is place a "tag" with each of your vendors names attached to each of their products, and then you could filter your search by that tag. 

Alternatively, you could also export your Orders CSV, which lists the vendor on it, open it up in spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, sort it by the vendors column, and view them all that way :) You can read a little more about that here: http://docs.shopify.com/manual/your-store/orders/export-orders#explained

If there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to get back in touch! :) You can reach me at richard.estabrooks(at)shopify.com

0 Likes