Organic Bamboo Baby Clothing - Available For Drop Ship

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Everyone,

BabyMoso has been in operation since 2014, selling direct to consumers on www.babymoso.com and through various online boutiques around the world. 

We''re looking to continue the expansion and we'd love for you to consider our unique brand of onesies as an addition to your own baby clothing boutiques!

We are capable of drop shipping to your customers within the US and Hong Kong.

What makes us different? 
- Our clothes are made from organic bamboo viscose, some of the softest fabric you've ever touched! 

- We operate under a 'Buy One, Give One' model, so for every onesie we sell, we donate one to a child in need in the US.  We manage this entirely through our charitable US partner www.NewbornsInNeed.org and keep our clients updated on our regular donations via  Facebook.com/BabyMoso 

- We currently offer onesies in 3x sizes;  0-3 months , 3-6 months, 6 -12 months.
- There are 5 different styles, including some really beautiful illustrations of ;  (1) Giant Panda,  (2) Sumatran Elephant , (3) Leatherback Sea turtles, (4) Blue Whale and lastly an option for (5) Plain/Natural. 
- All garments are individually labeled with hangtags , packaged in polybags, have been QC'ed and ready to ship.  

We hope you'll consider adding us as your next drop ship supplier!

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions: info@babymoso.com 

Adam Bottino
Founder & Director

BabyMoso, LLC
2124 17th St, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223

BabyMoso Hong Kong Ltd.
Room 1508, 15/F, SPA Centre
53-55 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong

info@babymoso.com | www.babymoso.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
244 6 19

Hi @Adam_Bottino! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Really interesting product! Have you considered applying to be a supplier on Spocket? With the specs you listed down and the overall nature of your product, I think you fit the criteria of what we're looking for in suppliers who wish to list their items on our catalog. We have over 34,000+ registered merchants who're looking for new and unique products to sell and yours could be of interest to them as your product more or less falls under this category. If you're interested, you can send a message to support@spocket.co to apply - a member of the team will reach out to you to explain what you have to do for the onboarding process.

As a quick overview, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives merchants access to thousands of suppliers who are mainly based in the EU and the US. This set-up ensures quality products are only provided to them, which can be shipped fast. You can learn more on Spocket's official website an by joining Spocket's official Facebook group!

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Adam_Bottino 

I see only one product in your store. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes