Organic clothing and accessories for women, men, infants and children

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm in the process of setting up my on-line store and, therefore, looking for a dropshipper of Organic clothing and accessories for women, me, infants and children.

Everything is set-up in my store but the supplier(s).

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
246 6 19

Hi @Ziba! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

I know it's been around three years since you posted this, but I still want to ask if you've had the chance to use Spocket and explore its "Ethically-Sourced" filter? This filter shows you organic and ethically-made items that could suit your preferences. You can try and search if the items you need can be found in this category by simply signing-up for free on Spocket's official website - this gives you access to the catalog, which gives you access to the collection.

Search_-_Spocket.png

If you don't find ones that interest you, do let me know so I can ask our Suppliers team to source out more of the items that you need so you can use Spocket and import from the platform.

As a quick overview, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives you access to thousands of suppliers from the EU and the US, which assure you you're only provided with items of quality that can ship fast. You can learn more on the website and by joining Spocket's official Facebook group!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Ziba 

Please check the below two suppliers.

Snugglemeorganic

GreenDropship

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes