Organic/natural shampoo bars and beard products

3 0 0
I'm looking for a uk, or maybe EU, based supplier of natural/organic grooming products.

I'm specifically interested in shampoo bars and similar beard cleaning products.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance 😊
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
78 8 13

Hi, @Gingerbiscuits

Selling all-natural organic grooming products is a great idea! There’s an app called Spocket that I highly recommend checking out. 

Spocket suppliers are predominantly from the US, UK, and EU and carry a wide range of high-quality products. They also tend to ship faster than other suppliers, like those from AliExpress for example. Another great feature of Spocket is that they have a one-click order process, making it super easy to get those orders out the door! I think it’s a perfect fit for your business. 

I took a look at their catalog and they do indeed carry all-natural organic shampoo from a couple of different suppliers based in the UK. Are you planning on selling other products as well? They also carry several types of organic soaps and moisturizers you might be interested in.

If you’d like to take a look at their catalog, you just need to install the app first. They have a free plan available and you can see other plans and pricing on their app page. You can also learn more about Spocket by checking out their Help Centre here.

Aside from using an app like Spocket, you can also source your own supplier directly. We have a great blog post called “How to Find a Manufacturer or Supplier for Your Product Idea” I recommend reading. This post covers the basics of sourcing a supplier and offers suggestions on where you can search for them, how you should approach them, and what to ask. Let me know what you think!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes