POD supplier for custom arm sleeves

Highlighted
3 0 0

I wonder if anyone knows of a POD supplier for custom arm sleeves?  I've been googling for a while and hoping that maybe I am missing a good one that you all might know of.  Thanks for any help.. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @DANA_LOGAN! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

It's been quite a long time since you posted this - were you able to find suppliers of POD/custom arm sleeves? I do hope so!

I did a quick search on our catalog and found that we don't have this particular item. Though I'd like to let you know that we here at Spocket regularly add new items to our catalog to expand our selections. That being said, I can put it in a request to our Suppliers team to source out suppliers who can provide custom arm sleeves so you can get the chance to import them from our catalog.

In any case, just as a quick overview, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives you access to thousands of suppliers from the EU and the US. This assures you that the items you see on our catalog are of great quality and can be shipped in as fast as 3-5 days. If you have other items in mind that you want to add to your store, you might want to explore Spocket's catalog. You can do this by signing up for free on Spocket's official website.

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

Additionally, you can also join Spocket's official Facebook group to get leads on suppliers that could possibly provide you with what you need for your store.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @DANA_LOGAN ,

Please check this website. They offer custom Arm sleeves, Leg sleeves and all other sport items. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes