Partnering with other retailers to sell our products on their websites

puckleboardjeff
2 0 0

I have had a shopify site where I am selling a product that I produce.  Recently, I have had some interest from other people wanting to sell my product on their own site.  I have been looking into the best way to handle this.  It seems like the buy button would be the best option but is there a way to track which people are selling and a way to pay out commission so I do not have to complete that on the back end.  I feel like that can be an end of year nightmare.  Hope to get some info.

0 Likes

Hi @puckleboardjeff 

So it is like they sell your products and you ship to their customers directly? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
puckleboardjeff
2 0 0

Correct. I see the buy button can be added to websites and blogs, but the retailers I have talked to are more smaller bloggers that are entering into the commerce space through their SM following.  They would like to be paid a small commission (lets say 10% of goods sold) but we would handle all the check out through our shopify site.  I feel like I am making this more complicated then it is.

Is there a way to assign a payout for commissions, per sale or quarterly, that goes on our books so we do not have to track separately?

Thanks for the reply!

0 Likes