Password/log in for wholesale?

Barbara_Craig
3 0 0

I am looking for a FREE way to create a page/products that only wholesale customers can see pricing of.

Normal retail customers see the RRP.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Brian_Daunheime
1 0 0

I'm also looking for this ability.  I want to hide my prices in the storefront but have them available to customers who receive a login and password from me.

0 Likes
Barbara_Craig
3 0 0

There is an app that does seperate the prices, but no free app.

I am now looking at creating a compleatly seperate web page on my normal web (not on shopify) site that i know i can find HTML to password the page...

0 Likes
Sarah_Sichello
1 0 0

Hi Barbara!

I am currently looking into the same thing with a shopify webstore.

I have worked with a company who bought wholesale in the past and we loved websites that you could enter with a password- do your shopping at wholesale prices and then have it shipped to you. Obviously we would create a user profile and enter a different website connected to the retail website. 

I have found that the only solution to creating this experience for our wholesale customers is outlined in this doc: https://docs.shopify.com/manual/products/discount-codes/offer-wholesale-prices.

They say that you can open a second store that is password protected and have your product listed there. Is this the same information you found?

I would like to hear a follow up on your experience if you have any time to post here. 

Thanks!

0 Likes