Perfume and cosmetics suppliers

Solved
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi,

Can anyone recommend any uk or Europe based perfume and cosmetic dropshipping companies ?

Also and reliable companies with fast delivery times ?
0 Likes

Success.

Community Manager
Community Manager
2268 147 307

Hi @bashira,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I'm not completely familiar with the perfume industry. I did some digging to see if I could anything which could help you with some best next steps and did find some potential suppliers and dropshippers that you could look into. Let's take a look at them below:

Hopefully, this helps and at least points you in the right direction for where to look. A lot of the drop shippers have a UK or European base also as you mentioned. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1
Thanks this is so useful
1 Like
Community Manager
Community Manager
2268 147 307

No problem at all @bashira.

Hoping you can find a supplier you like to work with from it. Finding a supplier and the "right supplier" is often one of the hardest parts about starting up. Wishing you the best of luck with everything! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

How about listing some suppliers in California/West Coast

Thanks 

BG

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2268 147 307

Hi @Bill_Ghai,

I took a quick look for some potential perfume supplier for you in California. Let's see them below:

I also found a yellow pages list with 30 suppliers and wholesalers which you can take a look through here

0 Likes
3 0 0

HELLO is nick ? who has answer to the woment who search dropshipper of perfume?

or some one know if it s autorised to open a shop shopify of perfumes and cosmetic brand

because i have ask this question to support shopify but they don t give me anwer, they told me to look about the law in my country and in shopify if the product we want to sell are autorised

so i don t know if i can open or not a shop of perfumes

some one in the forum has a shop of cosmetic or perfumes brand, ?do you know if its authorised by the brands ? 

i want to have more information before opening my shop

waiting an answer before opening my shop shopify

do you know how i can find a shopify shop of perfumes cosmetic who exist, and like that i will ask question directly

cordialy

marybel

0 Likes
3 0 0

hello have you find a dropshipping yet

there is big buy but its very very expensive and i dont thing after putting a little benefit ,the product will be sold, too much expensive

and do you know if its legal to open a shop of perfume, have you aks brand to have autorisation to sell their perfums or cosmetic?

have you open your shop yet? can you give the name of it, i would like to see how shopify makes its shop ?

thank you answering

cordialy

marybel

0 Likes
3 0 0

hello 

i search also a dropshipper perfum and cosmetic

i have write the line you write and Nothing appears ,there is Nothing with that, 

can you write your web site to find you or i give my email

toutpourlabeaute31@gmail.com

can you propose your producs and price to me

do you know also if i can open a shop of perfumes, shopify ? i need to have autorisation of the brand? or if you have autorisation of the brand perfume cosmetic its sufficient with your right, 

because i m afraid to open a shop perfume, and nobody in shopify can told me if its legal or not

thank you answering me

cordialy

marybel

0 Likes