Pet supplier for drop shipping

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am new to all of this and was looking into starting a website for pet supplies such as food flea control toys ect ect any help would be great the sites i have seen all seem to have horrible reviews

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 0 27

Hi, Matt!

I’m Melissa, a Shopify Guru.

A great way to see what drop shippers are available would be to check out some of the dropshipping directories to see what would be the best option for your business. 

Modalyst is a great app too that offers a range of drop shippers that you can connect with, it is worth checking out. Salehoo is another directory that you can sign up to for a full range of drop shippers available and suppliers. 

Shopify also has a tool for you to find suppliers. If you know what product you would like to sell you can find them by searching for the products here.

I would like to also share a great article 'Finding and Working With Suppliers' that can help you in researching and sourcing a supplier or drop shipper. 

Hope this information helps! You can reach out to the Guru team https://docs.shopify.com/support  if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Melissa | Shopify Guru

0 Likes