Planet 54 - Oberlo

Highlighted
3 0 0
Is anyone able to use Planet 54 on the Oberlo app? If so, is shipping fast/reliable?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 24

Hi @BBRetailers! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket. 

It seems as though you never got a reply despite you posting this a long time ago. In any case, I'd be glad to share my insights.

Based on my research, Planet 54 is for dropshipping/sourcing out suppliers in Africa. Given this, I don't think you can use it with Oberlo as Oberlo is specifically for importing products from AliExpress - which is a platform from China that provides mainly Chinese products. If you're looking to dropship to Africa, you can use Spocket for that! We have suppliers in the EU and the US that have fast and reliable shipping times and policies - this means that you can find suppliers from these regions to ship to Africa. Shipping generally takes 3-5 days, sometimes 4-7 days depending on the country you choose to ship from - this as opposed to Oberlo/AliExpress' 14+ days.

You'd only have to sign-up on Spocket's website for free so you can gain access to the catalog, which has a smart filter feature to make your search easier.

You can choose to ship to South AfricaYou can choose to ship to South Africa

Search_-_Spocket.png

You can learn more about what Spocket can offer on the website as well. Please feel free to respond here too should you have questions!

0 Likes
Highlighted

South Africa's first Dropshipping Supplier. Planet54 is an exclusive drop shipping supplier.

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes