Please Help With Clothing Supplier , Thanks

1 0 0

I have started my own streetwear Brand and have started selling normal tees , i have done my extensive reserch and wish to extend my products to more street type such as : Wind breakers, tall/long tees and even hooded jumpers . I need help finding a wholesale company where i can drop ship my custom designed products as mentioned

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Air Waves OnDemand might have some of the products you're looking for!

https://apps.shopify.com/air-waves-apparel

0 Likes
17 0 0

Hi,
We are a manufacturer from Vietnam for men and women fashion & apparel such as shirts, blouses, tops, dresses, skirts, blazers, coats, jackets, vests, shorts, pants, trousers… 
If you are looking for garment manufacturer, please contact us to discuss your requirement.
Tran Chinh
Tel: +84-914556347
Email: tranvufam@gmail.com

Manufacturing and Sourcing services for Apparel and Fashion. [A] Ngoc Hoi road, Thanh Tri Dist., Hanoi city 10000, Vietnam [T] +84-983253618 [E] tranvufam@gmail.com
0 Likes
7 0 0

Hi,

I'm Tran Chinh, garment manufacturer based in Hanoi, Vietnam.

We offer services such as sample making, sewing/production and other aspects of product development. 

Our production range includes:
1.) LADIES DRESSES, SKIRTS
2.) POLO, T-SHIRTS, SHIRTS
3.) JACKETS
4.) HOODIES
5./ PANTS AND SHORTS

Especially we can work with your garment order by CMP production (Cutting-Sewing-Packing), you just send us your shell fabric and we will do the rest.
We do high quality and low volume production.
Should you are interested, please kindly contact us.

Tran Chinh - tranvufam@gmail.com

0 Likes
58 0 0

Hi!

At Fashion Stories we offer wholesale fashion jewellery collections with unique design and high quality. We are a well established brand with over 10 years experience in Europe offering great mark ups up to 180% for our retailers.

Please drop me an email at kate@fashionstories.nyc if you are interested in fashion jewellery. 

Best, Kate

0 Likes
9 0 0

Hi ,

I am apparel manufacturer in China , pls send related information to our_highfashion@hotmail.com for further discussion .Thanks.

rgds,

OF Fashion Company

0 Likes
Highlighted
34 0 0

Crown Street Wear,

We are a wholesale women's apparel company in Los Angeles CA.  We are located in the heart of Los Angeles CA Fashion District and we work with many vendors throughout the US and South America.  We support online businesses including Amazon, Ebay and Walmart.

We have huge selections and inventory to accommodate any types of business ventures.  Also, private labeling.

We have the BEST WHOLESALE Price!!

Please visit our new site www.capellaapparel.com for the Spring 2018 Collection.
You can access the old site to see the prices www.capellausa.com

Ask us about WHOLESALE DROP SHIP PROGRAM. (B2B)

Thank You,
Capella Apparel

0 Likes