Plus Size Dropshipper - US preferred

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am looking for a dropshipper that offers plus size men and women clothing.

I am also looking for customizable or maybe POD (Print on Demand):

1. T-Shirts/Shirts (XL - 5XL)
  2. Leggings (Full Color)
  3. Hoodies (XL - 5XL)
  4. Socks

Any leads? Most of the POD apps and dropshippers here do not have many options for plus size clothing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am also having a very hard time finding plus size leggings, I still have yet to find a dropshipper for print on demand plus size clothing. We are missing a substantial market by not being able to offer a wider range of sizes.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
55 2 5

Find supplier in China directly, if you have stable orders I am surely I can help you guys find the plus size clothes based on your requirements.

China dropshipping fulfillment agent alex.shawn@outlook.com 86deal.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Dear all,

My name is Cary. I work in a jeans factory. I can supply you with all type of jeans.

We are a professional jeans manufacturer and wholesaler in Guangzhou China. We could supply you with good quality jeans. Also we can produce according to your requirements. Please feel free to contact us, if you are interested. our website: www.vdesignfashion.com  my email: cary@vdesignfashion.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

We are a professional jeans manufacturer and wholesaler in China. If you are seeking any type of jeans, please feel free to contact us. WWW.VDESIGNFASHION.COM
0 Likes