Print on demand pet products

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 4
Hello. I have a new page in spanish for dog lovers in Puerto Rico and latins and puertorricans in USA. https://4pataspr.com. I created a logo snd registered my brand. But i want to offer more dog products with my logo. The concept is using the same phrase for dog and owners to match in a varierty of products. For the doggies I only have dog bandanas. I have also the tshirts with Printed Mint but they are sooo expensive and i want to include the shipping on my price that the start in $23 dollars so they are not published. I want to offer dog clothing, dog products (leashes, dog plates, etc.. with my logo. I don't see a lot of options with POD. Since i have a very limited budget for now, i dont have the money to invest in wholesale pieces. I really need help in apps and companies even dropshipping on how to do that.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
139 6 14

Hello @lolaflores,

My wife is from PR so i am happy to see stores dedicating a page on their website exclusively to that part of the country. As for the shipping, USPS is one of the cheapest way to ship to that territory - FedEx and UPS treats it as a country...hence the high cost.  Adding the shipping cost to the product is not always a good idea because shoppers are very savvy and will go elsewhere if the item cost is abnormally high.  There is also shipping solution via DHL (over 80% discount) - would you like to discuss in more detail.  

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 4

Thanks for your reply. My concern is mostly in finding a good supplier (POD) or Drophipping for Pet Products that can give me options to put my brand logo on them and sell them on my site. I have researched POD (Gooten, Printed Mint for example) but there are not a lot of options for pet products and good resale prices. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 20

Hi @lolaflores! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

First of all, I think your niche is great. Pet products are still definitely a good category of items to dropship!

About your concern, I did a check on our catalog and as it seems, we don't have much of a selection of the POD items you enumerated - we definitely have pet products but not a lot of customisable ones. At least not with the items you're looking for. If you'd still like to check them out though, you can sign-up for free on Spocket's official website to gain access to the catalog so you can do a search of the pet products we have.

As well, every time I come across a product or supplier inquiry (specifically ones looking for options) and don't find the items these people are looking for, I disclose that here at Spocket, we regularly source out new items so we can expand our catalog. This, in turn, allows you to have more choices. That being said, I'm gonna put in a request to our Suppliers team to try and find more POD suppliers of pet products. I'll keep you updated!

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 4
Gab

Thanks! Thank you for taking the time to write back.

I will check Spockets products.

It will be great if more dropshippers will have options for pet stores and
brands, thanks so much!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi @lolaflores 

Please check the below list for POD dog products

Gooten

Printed Mint

Poppy Digital Artistry

CafePress

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
1 Like
Excursionist
21 0 4
Thanks so much!!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 20

Hey @lolaflores! It's my pleasure. Please feel free to reach out to me here if you have questions.

As well, you can join Spocket's official Facebook group to interact with Spocket users and other dropshippers. I also manage it so you can ask anything you want there. All the best!

0 Likes