Printful or Gooten?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

We are currently using Printful, however, we having a difficult time getting them to add fashion-forward styles, like The Next Level #6210. It's a great style, and all our customers rave about it.  We asked before switching if they could stock the style, and they said yes.  However, a 2-months in and now they tell us, the style has to be voted on by others before it is considered or stocked. 

In researching different drop shipping companies, I discovered Gooten.  They appear to have a lot more merchandise than Printful.  Has anyone used them?  How is their customer service and printing?   

If you know of any others, I should check out; please let me know.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 0 8

Air Waves OnDemand Offers on-demand custom-printed apparel in a wonderful variety of styles and prices. Shipping from Ohio they offer the quickest turnaround and highest quality printing available. They are a big improvement over Printful for those of you with experience.

Air Waves OnDemand (Shirts and Apparel)

All apps are free to download and include automated order processing, billing and fulfillment. You only need to place the product on your site with a mark-up and market them to your customer base.

ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality products available for dropshipping from our trusted supplier network. Enjoy automated fulfillment, quick turnaround, great margins, and an extensive product selection.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

DId you find any more information on Gooten? I've looked at most of the POD applications and Gooten seems to have the largest inventory but the least information available online.

I just found this article comparing some POD services. They leave out Gooten but if you do a ctrl+F and search Gooten you'll find a long conversation about them in the comments. 

https://copicmarkertutorials.com/an-artists-guide-to-print-on-demand/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
51 0 8

Might not be the exact products you're looking for, but worth checking out Air Waves OnDemand if you ever decide to delve into custom apparel.

https://apps.shopify.com/air-waves-apparel

ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality products available for dropshipping from our trusted supplier network. Enjoy automated fulfillment, quick turnaround, great margins, and an extensive product selection.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 1

Hey,

You can also try Printify. Currently we have 100+ custom products, not only apparel, but also phone cases, wall art, mugs, laptop sleeves and more. And now we're adding more products frequently.

You can choose not only from a selection of first-rate brands, but also - from world-class manufacturers. That gives you more freedom of choice. 

The product creation process is effortless and in case you need any help - our Customer Care team has been pointed out as extremely helpful.

You can get our app on Shopify App Store here

Printify Team
0 Likes