Problem finding products with shipping to US

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 4

Hi, 

I just finished building my Anti-Corona Technology dropshipping shopify store in a very actual niche of Covid19 desinfection equipment. I have really good products to be dropshipped. But  when  I  chose the country from the Ali express page, it shows "product  does not ship to USA". And this is in m ost cases. I write a message  to the store ,they  tell  that they  do  ship  to  USA. But do  not know why  it  hides the product  from   me, when I chose USA the shipping destination.

Please feel  free   to email me  mpoghoyan    at  yahoo  dot    com

The site preview is inn  the link below: THank you for advice . 

https://gq74yh38i4qw5ru1-28569272395.shopifypreview.com

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @mpoghoyan 

Your store looks great.  But Facebook banning COVID 19 products I guess. So careful while promoting. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
32 1 1

Hi @mpoghoyan, I'm Larry from the team at Spocket

AliExpress offers low-cost products, but the trade-off is that you’ll experience suppliers refusing to ship to specific countries and low-quality products.

Have you heard of Spocket? Spocket is a platform that was created to solve these issues! 

Here are a few benefits of Spocket:

• Vetted suppliers from the US/EU
  • 3-5 day shipping on average depending on customer location
  • Neutral packaging with no promotional material except your own branded invoice in packages from select suppliers
  • A constantly updated supplier list with new products to try out every week!

Spocket offers a free trial, so if you want to try out all these features risk-free, follow the link here! Since you’re looking for products related to combatting COVID-19, I recommend checking out our curated collection for self-care. The products offer US shipping and they range from face masks to disinfectants!

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 11.53.47 AM.png

0 Likes