Product not accepted by oberlo

JustANewbie
Tourist
7 0 1

"Pursuant to Oberlo's Merchant Terms of Service, this product is not available via Oberlo. Please choose another product to import."

I get this when i try to import product but i have seen it in other stores and the product has more than 25k orders

Why is that ?

How to fix ?

Alternative ?

0 Likes
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
257 8 26

Hi @JustANewbie! Gabby here from Community Engagement at Spocket.

It might just be an issue or a bug that needs to be fixed from the end of the supplier or the Oberlo app. You might have to contact either to get it fixed - but being that you posted this quite some time ago, I'm interested to know what next steps you took. Did someone from Oberlo's support immediately respond if you resorted to messaging them to handle the issue you faced? And perhaps another important question, what product were you trying to import that appeared to not be available on their platform?

Have you had the chance to check Spocket out? Cause sometimes with dropshipping apps, cases such as inventories not being updated can happen sometimes, but in Spocket's case, emails are sent out to our merchants when an item is no longer available. Or when the need for further assistance arises, someone from Customer Support is available 24/7 to attend to you! We also have a wider selection of items you can choose from that mainly come from the EU and the US - our suppliers undergo a rigorous onboarding process so we can assure you that the items we have are only of topnotch quality. Plus, shipping times are quite fast due to the geographic set-up, usually around 3-5 days.

If you want to have more choices for products and Customer Service that's ready to help you out whenever you need it, I do invite you check us out by hopping on over to Spocket's website!

0 Likes

Hello @JustANewbie 

This issue already discussed in oberlo forum. Please check.  

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
BradleyCWA
1 0 0

ask.oberlo.com now redirects to https://www.oberlo.com/blog. Would like the answer to this question also.

0 Likes
ninopet
1 0 3

instead of saying a dead beat comment, why dont you add the link to be helpful?