Quality and cheap products

Solved
Grompluckth23
2 0 0

I'm looking for a good quality products and cheaper.

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 165

Hi @Grompluckth23,

Hyde here from Shopify.

I understand that you're looking to set up a store and start selling. Because you don't have your own products you are looking to dropship them. I'd recommend checking out Oberlo, here is how it works.

If you decide to use Oberlo or an AliExpress app for dropshipping, you will need to download Google’s Chrome Browser to your desktop. You can download this via Google here. You should also add the Chrome Extension for Oberlo to your browser from here.

Have a look at this video which show’s how you can download the Oberlo app and install it to your store. I’ve also included how to add a product via the Oberlo app in the same video. This video will show you how you can upload a product to your store by AliExpress. AliExpress includes a lot of jibberish that’s not needed for your store.

I’d advise deleting the images that are not relevant to your product and as well the variants. You should edit the title, price, description, and variants once uploaded to your store to make it look like your own product. I’ve included this in the video as well just to show you an example.

I’ve made a video here on how to fulfill an order. When you see an order in your admin, you will need to first go to your Oberlo app and order it from the supplier. The video shows you how to do this. Once you fulfill the order, you then need to go back to your Shopify admin and click the ‘fulfilled’ button. This will send a notification to the customer saying that their order is on the way.

Feel free to contact Oberlo via their email address hello@oberlo.com for any more information. They also have some helpful guides as shown within the app if you would like to have a look at them. There’s a really great AliExpress guide titled *The Definitive Guide to Dropshipping with Ali Express* here that I’d recommend having a look over. It covers everything you need to know about dropshipping with AliExpress from start to finish.

In regard to shipping, here’s an informative Shopify Blog called Everything You Need to Know About ePacket Shipping: ePacket Delivery Explained that’s also certainly worth checking out too!

I hope this all helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi @Grompluckth23 

In what niche are you looking for? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
232 89 88

This is an accepted solution.

What kind of products do you need? Please be more specific for us to help you further.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com