Quality wise products from China

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm planning this week to get my products from China. I need to explore other options to stay at the groove in business.  be generous by telling my your experience

0 Likes
Highlighted

Buying bulk stocks from China?

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
49 2 13

hi @Ruby_Reynolds45 

Hello, do you want to find Chinese suppliers? Maybe you can try ANTDIY, we are the official partner of AliExpress official website, and can quickly import products from AliExpress to shopify stores in one second. You can see that there are popular AliExpress product recommendations in our system, which are updated every second, so you can keep up with market conditions, and you can also directly import them on the AliExpress official website, which is very fast.

Antdiy_0-1602421975052.png

In addition to the largest foreign supplier platform in China, if you need it, we will also have the largest domestic channel to provide it. If you need it, you can contact us through this email: support@ant3r.com 
You can also check on our official website. antdiy.vip

ANTDIY is a dropshipping app that allows you to find all kinds of products to sell online, add them to your Shopify store, and start selling now. Never worry about packaging or shipping, and focus on developing your business.

Directly connected to the Alibaba platform, we provide you with access to billions of products. Our supply chain innovations enable us to offer you good prices by connecting you with suppliers from AliExpress,1688, and other platforms.

ANTDIY provides dropshippers with a one-stop solution to purchase cross-border products as simply and reliably as they do from local quality suppliers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
203 90 84

We can source any products from China at a lower rate because we get it directly from the manufacturers. Please feel free to contact us or visit our site to know more.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello! My name is Agdaliya, I am representing an inspection company in China - Testing Technology Service Ltd.

TTS is an third-party company for quality control of goods in China.

TTS has been active in the inspection services market since 2010. Our employees have the appropriate qualifications and extensive experience in inspection and testing for any stage of production. We provide service not only in China, but also in main trade chains of Asia (India, Vietnam, Pakistan, etc.)

TTS Services:
Pre-Production Inspection (PPI),
During Production Inspection (DPI),
Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI),
Full Inspection (Sorting),
Production Monitoring (PM),
Loading Supervision (LS),
Factory Audit (FA),
Social Audit (SA),
Testing and certification of goods.

Please, contact us for further information. We will be glad to help your business!

Contacts:
Email: bd@ttsglobal.net
Mobile: + 86-18629626747

0 Likes