[Que] Cheap Shipping / Dropshipping all over India

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, being totally new here, I'm not that much aware about this drop-shipping, so thought to take advice before starting with of. 

I'm going to start online cloth store and wanted to ship or send or deliver my stuff to customers all over the India.

Where do I get all in-detailed info about this? 

Which company is better for this? 

Looking for positive reply

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
48 0 12

We currently use Blue Dart, you can open up a business account with them, as then its more cost effective. Their services have been good till date, with 3 day average delivery TAT in India and they always know what is the current status of the shippment, also we use Speed Post for hard to reach locations.

Again it depends where is your products getting produced, if you have a vendor who does production & drop shipping then tag along with his courier services. OR If you have the products in your home / warehouse, then go with any reputed courier service. Just ensure you have a really good professional service against cheap cost saving courier services. 

This is based on my experience, during one of the Shopify meets last week in Mumbai, India, there was talk about "Dehlivery" being good & reliable, if anybody has any experience with them, please let us know.

0 Likes