Raise investment through equity crowdfunding

Highlighted
1 0 0

Equity crowdfunding is a great way for early stage companies to raise investment by offering up equity. It is a similar concept to Kickstarter but it is a way to raise larger scale investment and offers shares to investors. 

I work for Seedrs, Europe's largest equity crowdfunding platform and I'm on the look out for exciting new startups looking to raise investment. Take a look at the platform ( www.seedrs.com ) and feel free to get in touch if you think this is something that would be good for your business. Seedrs is based in the UK and is currently only open to European businesses and investors. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi, Cris I'm just in the process of starting a handmade organic skin care business. At present I work at small scale, but I'd love to find companies which will be interested in buying my products in the bulk size. I am thinking about crowd funding for equity, in order to generate investment to expand. I would like to know more about it. The website is going to be ecommerce by the end if April 2016. At the moment it is just a catalogue. There isn't the whole range. Also some products aren't fully packaged...www.victoriahorganics.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/victoriahorganics You can also find the Brand Victoria H Organics on Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, Victoria Hincu
0 Likes