Re: How can I find worldwide shipping products?

Shopify Partner
1841 170 484

True, but if you want better success with such a question, I'd recommend trying the apps or wholesale & drop shipping boards here as technically, this isn't a technical question. Try there for some more commerce minded suggestions rather than cynical techies 😬

Personally, I'd gladly see AliExpress & similar go the way of the dodo.

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1612 68 186

That is a great point Karl. 

I will move the post over to the wholesale & dropshipping topic if that's ok with you @Lionsjewel1? It will put the post in front of more eyes of people who are knowledgeable on this for you. 

There is a guide for drop shipping with Ali Express which you might find some value in here. As Karl mentioned, it could be worth reaching out to Ali Express directly about this to find out more. You can reach them via their customer service site here.

Hope this helps! 

All the best, Nick 

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
29 0 1
Yes, tanks you !
0 Likes

Hey @Lionsjewel1,

We offer a nice collection of dropshipping products that can be shipped worldwide if you're interested! Are you looking for a specific type of product?

ProductPro connects your Shopify store with thousands of high-quality products available for dropshipping from our trusted supplier network. Enjoy automated fulfillment, quick turnaround, great margins, and an extensive product selection.
0 Likes