Really important question about Customers and their orders

Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

Hi everyone, so I have a question that has been bothering me for a while now.

The situation is I have 2 customers who ordered from my store. After 1 month of not receiving their products, they both sent me an email wondering where their products were. (This was in Feburary/early March when corona was just beginning so I simply told them that because of coronavirus there will be some delays in receiving their orders.

Now the thing that is bothering me is I'm not sure if they ever received their products because I usually receive an ali express email saying that the order was delivered however with these 2, I'm yet to receive an email from ali express. If I check the shipping tracking number, they both say expired.  I haven't heard back from either customers asking where their product is.

What do I do? Should I worry? Is it possible that they have received their products? Do I send them an email asking if they received them? I want to close my store but I don't know if I can if they haven't received their product yet.

Any advice is greatly appreciated 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @PLAi 

What does the tracking info say? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 1

@dropship_helps Firstly the tracking number says Expired. 

This is a log of the history:

2020-03-09 08:19

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

2020-03-09 08:19

CHINA, SHANGHAI EMS, Processed Through Facility

2020-03-09 07:27

CHINA, SHANGHAI, Processed Through Facility

2020-03-08 21:51

CHINA, SHANGHAI, Processed Through Facility

2020-03-08 19:37

CHINA, Acceptance

0 Likes