Recommendation for a wholesale order processing system

Highlighted
3 0 0

In addition to our shopify store with do also distribute our products through retailers. The retailers are visited by our sales team. As we're not able to use shopify adding orders directly to a customer we need to find another order processing system which we may integrate with shopify through stitch labs. Does anyone have any recommendation for such software?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
77 0 6

Hi CJE,

Are you looking to do more with Stitch Labs than add orders manually?

You can add multiple users to your Stitch account with personalized permissions, so each could add orders. If you have any specific questions let us know how we can help.

- Bridge

Shopify Inventory Management www.StitchLabs.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Bridge,

Yeah, if we find workarounds for a few limitations, Stitch labs will solves a lot of problem for us.
So, I've actually considered Stich labs for our sales team too, but according to previous available information it has not been possible to add extra users (w/o changing plan). So, your information update is good news!

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi CJE,

I would encourage you to check out Lettuce Apps. Lettuce specializes in wholesale transactions and also integrates with Shopify.

We have a Wholesale Portal, which allows you to create your own web store within Lettuce just for your wholesale buyers. Your buyers can then login and place their orders with just a few clicks. Afterwards, you're notified via email and can then login to your Lettuce account and process those order with just a few clicks.

We also have an iPad app that allows your reps to capture wholesale orders on the road as well as a number of other amazing features.

You can learn more here: http://apps.shopify.com/lettuce

Please let us know if you have any questions.

-Ese

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for our info Ese
It looks interesting. But the downloadable documentation and website only gives limited details about your product.

How may I check it out w/o entering my credit card?

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi CJE,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm going to follow up with you right now via email.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I have an e-commerce store and also run a wholesale business to retailers as well. Can you guys tell me the difference between lettuce and stitchlabs? On the wholesale side I need to be able to have stores login and place their orders and to have a section where they can check off 30 days terms (if I have approved it) and is it possible for them to send a check for payment rather than use a cc. Also my last question is - can I manually go in and create an invoice for someone? Thank you!

Trish

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi Trish,

Thanks for reaching out! On the wholesale side, your retailers can login and place their own orders, however, it is not yet possible for them to select an approved payment term (something that we may be able to do shortly).

It is then possible for your customer to submit the order without entering any payment info and send you the check at a later date.

Yes, you can manually create an invoice for your buyer within Lettuce.

Please Lettuce know if you have any other questions? We'd love to give you a brief online demo of our product.

Feel free to email us at info@lettuceapps.com, anytime you need anything.

Best,

Ese

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
77 0 6

Hi Trish,

At it's core, Stitch Labs offers centralized inventory management for multi-channel sellers (e.g. wholesale and e-commerce). More broadly, Stitch offers a customizable business management suite, including powerful and robust sales analytics.

Stitch allows for multiple users with customized permissions and you can set payment terms. You have the ability to indicate that you accept checks. Stitch also integrates with three different credit card processors (PayPal, Stripe, and Authorize.net), which can be used for e-invoicing. 

Yes! You can manually create an invoice for someone. You can also customize the invoices with your company information (address, logo, etc.) as well as notes. These can be emailed directly from Stitch or downloaded as a PDF.

Reach out to us on live chat support at www.stitchlabs.com to answer any of your other questions or try Stitch for free to find out how it will make managing your wholesale and e-com business better.

- Bridge

Shopify Inventory Management www.StitchLabs.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 5

I afraid this is going to be a total dealbreaker for using Shopify for us if they (or another app developer) can't come up with some way for our wholesale clients to log in, create an order, and be offered net terms. Does anyone have a workaround for this at all? Even kludging together something like a huge "store credit" they can "pay" their order with, while amateurish, would work while we switch to another vendor. 

0 Likes