Recommendations for alternative dropship suppliers

Lord_Lion
Excursionist
16 0 2
  • Anyone have any recommendations for dropship suppliers?  Not the standard 5-10 you always hear about over and over again on here and on every google search.  I am trying to find more unique and indistinguishable suppliers - there has to be more out there than Aliexpress, China brands, Salehoo, Doba, oberlo, worldwide brands, wholesale central and so on.  Not that anything’s is wrong with any of these, but they all carry pretty much the same products.  I use several of the aforementioned, but would like to know how to get in contact with the hundreds of others that don’t saturate every single page of every single search engine.  Thanks in advance!  
0 Likes
caifer123
Tourist
11 0 2
Hi there, you could ask help from Product Sourcing companies. They help source the best supplier for your business, negotiate price on your behalf, check quality before shipment and takes care of logistics. Basically, they help you eliminate the hassle of finding suppliers on your own so you could focus on other aspects of your business. I cold recommend one, which you could check through website: warrensourcing.com or send them email through: hello@warrensourcing.com
caifer123
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi there, you could ask help from Product Sourcing companies. They help source the best supplier for your business, negotiate price on your behalf, check quality before shipment and takes care of logistics. Basically, they help you eliminate the hassle of finding suppliers on your own so you could focus on other aspects of your business. I cold recommend one, which you could check through website: warrensourcing.com or send them email through: hello@warrensourcing.com

0 Likes

We will be launching in 2 months a robust powerful dropship platform on www.sourceofgoods.com. 

Source of Goods aims to become the premier one stop wholesale drop ship platform for you to source goods to sell anywhere in the e-commerce ecosphere.

We offer several valuable benefits to our lucky clients:

• Drop-Shipped MILLIONS of brand name US based products in 20 main categories and thousands of subcategories
  • Goods will be priced at wholesale and you don’t pay for an item until you make a sale. 
  • We will facilitate all shipping and logistics for each order. 
  • We will integrate to Amazon Seller Central and eBay. 
  • Every order placed by your customer will reflect on the Source of Goods platform and conversely reflect a lower quantity of the item available.
  • Our items will as well be eligible to be offered anywhere in the US e-commerce universe via manual (bulk csv) uploads of the products on source of goods and uploads back to source of goods with the order information.
  • Customer Service Support

Our website is currently under construction. In about a months’ time we will be launching to select testers to test the functionality of our web site. In two months’ time we will go live to the public. We are very excited to be exhibiting at the IRCE show in Chicago at the end of June.

ecommercery
Excursionist
10 1 4

You are right; there are plenty more suppliers than those 5 you mentioned.

Is there any particular niche you want dropshipping suppliers for?

If not then here are two lists for a wide range of various niches:

Global Dropshipping Suppliers List
USA Dropshipping Suppliers List

Those lists are free to view and have a lot of suppliers for various niches and different locations. 
Learn how to build and grow a sustainable eCommerce website | https://ecommercery.com
Lord_Lion
Excursionist
16 0 2

Thanks.  I will check these out.  My store is www.lord-lion.com.  I would like to find some higher quality manufacturers of wood watches for one, but also more options because I would like to possibly open a few more e-commerce stores as well.  Not quite sure of niches yet. 

0 Likes
Scarpy
5 0 0

Hey Lord Lion, you can try and search for suppliers on SaleHoo. For me it works the best by now and it also has other features such as a product finder(wich is a little gem, it finds really good products that you can sell) personally i haven't sold any products using the software because i have my own label, but i saw the potential and what kind of products it delivers to you, and there are some really good ones. also it displays sales trends analytics and comparing product ideas if you found like 2-3 good products and don't know what to choose. i'll leave you the link here if you want to check it out it's called SaleHOO.

0 Likes
Lord_Lion
Excursionist
16 0 2

Thank you for your reply, but Salehoo is just another like those I have mentioned. They all sell the same products.  It seems like they all use the same list and same suppliers and just compile them together to sell under a different subscription service you have to pay for to get access to.  They know how to work the SEO machine to their advantage to get their name mentioned in search results hundreds of times within half as many pages of results.  How about search engines only allow website names to come up once, maybe even alphabetize the results so it’s possible to find more than one company selling something without having to scroll to page 2 thousand something to find a unique result?  We have a small custom cabinet shop in the town we live in and do very little advertising.  Most of it is word of mouth.  We get jobs because we do quality work.  There is one cabinet shop here that advertises more than anyone else, and guess what?  There product is inferior to every other shop here.  

0 Likes
Lord_Lion
Excursionist
16 0 2
Thank you for your reply, but Salehoo is just another like those I have mentioned. They all sell the same products. It seems like they all use the same list and same suppliers and just compile them together to sell under a different subscription service you have to pay for to get access to. They know how to work the SEO machine to their advantage to get their name mentioned in search results hundreds of times within half as many pages of results. How about search engines only allow website names to come up once, maybe even alphabetize the results so it’s possible to find more than one company selling something without having to scroll to page 2 thousand something to find a unique result? We have a small custom cabinet shop in the town we live in and do very little advertising. Most of it is word of mouth. We get jobs because we do quality work. There is one cabinet shop here that advertises more than anyone else, and guess what? There product is inferior to every other shop here.

BTW - for some reason I can’t see your reply on the community page.?
0 Likes