Recruiting sellers for selling our jewelry products (pay only after you make a sale)

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

We are dropshipping supplier of jewelry, we would like to recruit sellers to sell our products. We keep stock and we handle fulfillment, once you get the order, we will ship it out directly. 

Why we have huge stock because we are diamond jewelry retailer in HK and China as we have around 100 retail shop. You can sell as your own brand or sell with our brand.

If you have any interested in adding new styles into your store, please feel free to contact us by phoebe.ho@iadjewellery.com We will send you more details of our virtual inventory sharing program.

Browse one of our eshop in Hong Kong Trade and Development Council, thus we believe it will give you confidence on us.

http://www.hktdc.com/em/iad

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 6 19

Hi @Phoebe_Ho! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

I know it's been about 5 years since you posted this, but have you considered being a supplier on Spocket? Jewelry is definitely one of the top items that a number of our merchants are interested to dropship - we have over 34,000+ on the platform. Being a supplier allows for your products to be viewed by thousands of dropshippers who are always looking for new items to sell. Should this spark interest in you, please feel free to send a message to support@spocket.co - a member of the team will reach out to you to explain the criteria you need to pass in order to list your items on the platform's catalog.

That being said, we do hope you consider it! You can learn more about Spocket by visiting the official website or by simply joining Spocket's official Facebook group

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Phoebe_Ho 

How many days shipping to USA? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes