Reliable dropshipping

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Anybody here can help me where i get good quality products?

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Lovelideqs,

This is Ellie from the ShopMaster Team. ShopMaster - a professional and functional Shopify dropshipping tool.

You can find many reliable dropshipping suppliers and quality products in AliExpress Dropshipping Center.

You can log in to your AliExpress common buyer account, go to My AliExpress > Dropshipping Center, then you will see Find Products to Sell and Product Analysis.

1. Here you can use lots of Filters (Orders, Prices, Shipping, etc.) to find out the winning products that best meet all your needs.

2. You can click the blue Analyze button to check the detailed analysis of a certain product between a time range.

3. If you have installed the ShopMaster Chrome Extension(go to Apps in Chrome > Web Store, then search ShopMaster dropshipping to install it), then you can import this product directly to your ShopMaster account in one click, then import those hot DS products to your Shopify store within a few clicks.

ShopMaster_ERP_0-1601360352068.png

ShopMaster_ERP_1-1601360352078.png

ShopMaster_ERP_2-1601360352076.png

4. The most important thing is that you can purchase those products with the exclusive DS prices based on your dropshipper level.

5. ShopMaster is listed in the Apps on AliExpress. You can connect your Shopify store and your AliExpress dropshipping account to ShopMaster then use ShopMaster to import AliExpress products to your Shopify store, do price and inventory sync, auto-order, auto-sync tracking info, etc.

6. You can also join the AliExpress Cashback Affiliate Commission program through ShopMaster to get commissions for each purchase.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

@Lovelideqs What kind of niche are you in? We would like to know for us to help you further.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
1 Like
Highlighted

@Lovelideqs you need to specify what type of product you need.

web scraping for your Shopify store
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
319 13 28

Hi @Lovelideqs 

I'd recommend you use the Aliexpress dropshipping center. This is really a useful tool for dropship websites. I use it many and many times.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you Fulfillman 

0 Likes
Highlighted
33 0 0

Hi @Lovelideqs 

You can find reliable supplier with goo quality products at Syncee Marketplace: 

https://marketplace.syncee.co/products/1?lang=any&category=1&search=Shoes&approveType=any&shippingTy...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi, @Lovelideqs 

BuckyDrop is a good sourcing channel. You can connect it with your Shopify store to do dropshipping. Unlike most drop shipping apps out there that are heavily reliant on Aliexpress, BuckyDrop provide users full access to the database of China’s local leading marketplaces  (Taobao, Tmall, 1688, etc). Users can directly import products from these marketplaces as well as their verified factory suppliers (Bucky Select) with high quality, competitive price and speed to save store owners more costs, improve their efficiency and get more profits.

What's more, if you have any questions, you can ask the 1V1 account manager to help you negotiate.

Hope this information help you.

0 Likes