SEEKING skincare packaging designers and/or suppliers

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

HELLO,

I HAVE LAUNCHED MY ALL NATURAL SKINCARE LINE SKINBUTTR AND I NEED TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL AS FAR AS BRANDING, AND PACKAGING.  WOULD LOVE TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ABOUT THE PROCESS AND THE PRICING. 

I LITERALLY STARTED MY BUSINESS WITH $100.  I AM READY TO STEP IT UP AND TAKE THINGS TO THE NEXT LEVEL. WHICH TAKES MONEY, I HAVE SAVED BUT BEING THAT I AM NEW TO BEING A BUSINESS OWNER I DONT KNOW HOW EXACTLY TO GO ABOUT THIS OR HOW MUCH IT WILL EVEN COST.

I NEED HELP WITH RE BRANDING MY COMPANY AND MAKING IT MORE PROFESSIONAL AND PROFITABLE.

THANKS,
TATIANA 
SKINBUTTR

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
128 0 17

Hi Tatiana,

I'm a branding professional with over 15 years experience in consumer packaged goods.

You can see my work at www.thinksl.com

Let me know if I can help!

Scott Luscombe
www.thinksl.com
scott@thinksl.com
905-550-5023

Scott Luscombe www.thinksl.com scott@thinksl.com 905-550-5023
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Tatiana,

If you're interested in sourcing already-made packaging materials, we can assist you at MachineMade.io! We can help you find manufacturers who create packaging or even create your own custom design through one of our partner factories. Drop us a line at hello@machinemade.io if you have any questions. 

Kerry 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
120 0 10

Let me know if you want a recipe for natural sunblock which I have been using for over twenty-five years. My family and I have tested it extensively and sold this product to my customers and recently (five years running) a German retailer has been buying bulk lots of the product, unlabelled and repackaging it. The product is waterproof and ideally suited to watersport. It is also suitable for baby skin as it is non toxic.  For more info contact me at admin@roystuart.biz or on FB through my shop.

I can make you a batch to try out and you can go ahead and repackage and relabel it.

Warp Drive surfboard fins are for surfers looking for a better foil. We 3d print perfect foil sections. Try a Warp Drive fin today!
0 Likes