Salehoo vs. Tradekey vs. GlobalSources

ordoro
Shopify Partner
52 0 1

Hey guys,

We're trying to learn more about drop shippers and how you go about starting your business.

How did you guys go about finding your suppliers?  Did you check out any of the supplier directories like Salehoo, Tradekey, or Global Sources?

Are these directories helpful to find suppliers? Thoughts?

Thanks!

Naruby

http://apps.shopify.com/ordoro- Automated Dropshipping, Easy Shipping Labels (USPS, Fedex, UPS) and Powerful Inventory Management for Shopify stores
0 Likes
SaleHoo_Wholesa
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Hi there, 

I'm a bit late finding this thread but I thought I would answer anyway. I'm from SaleHoo, so I'm a little bias but here's what out 100,000 members love about us: 

We have over 8,000 suppliers in our directory and they are all 100% safe to use - we check everyone who goes on our directory. This way, there's no chance of you losing your money to a scam. 

• If you can't find the supplier you want, you can get a full refund as long as you tell us within 60 days of joining
  • We have suppliers all around the world so you can import from Asia, or you can source locally. It's up to you :)
  • We have a ton of video training and resources to help you build a strong business - plenty of it is free if you want to check it out. Though Spotify University does a pretty great job of teaching similar things! 

I hope this helps :) 

Customer Support Manager at SaleHoo.com - Trusted Wholesale Directory
0 Likes
Kcamari
3 0 0

Do you carry vendors that supply quality infant-6x clothing-- Nike, gap, Ralph Lauren, rare editions, bonnie jean, little mass, etc?

0 Likes