Searching for Tea & Coffee Dropshipping/Private Label suppliers In USA

1 0 0

Hi everyone! ????

I'm searching for tea herbs, coffee beans, cups and more products related to tea and coffee industry.. 

I need suppliers that work In a dropship method, And can produce a Private label with no minimum order!! 

There is such thing??

Hoping for answers ???

Edi. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 31 70

Hi, Edi!

This is May from Shopify.

I don’t have any information on suppliers that can dropship teas. However, there is an app you can add to your store called Dripshipper that dropships coffee worldwide. They allow you to create your own private label with no minimum order! If this peaks your interest, you can learn more about Dripshipper by clicking on the link above, or contact them directly at support@dripshipper.io. Like many other apps, there is a monthly subscription fee if you choose to install the app.

Let me know if this helps. Feel free to reply back to this thread or contact our 24/7 support, and we’ll happily help!

Kind Regards,

May

Shopify Support

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Edi,

I am a coffee roaster and my company does private label options for coffee. Have you found a solution for your store? If not, let me know and maybe we can connect to explore options. 

Cheers,

Christopher

0 Likes
1 0 0

hi christopher- i'm interested! let's connect.

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hi David,

It would be great to connect and discuss options on coffee drop-shipping. Feel free to e-mail me at:

info@wholesaleorigin.com

Then we can coordinate a time to talk.

Cheers,

Christopher
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Edi,

Naturalpuerh tea company provide dropshipping for you. Email: naturalpuerh@gmail.com

0 Likes