Searching for dropshippers

charmclores
1 0 0

I am searching for fashion dropshippers. 

0 Likes

Hello @charmclores 

We can help to source for suppliers of fashion products .Appfreaker app can definitely meet your shop's needs. It allows you to set up suppliers and import products and set cost prices. You can then automatically generate purchase orders from orders your customers make and it will import all of the items they order and their address and email it to your supplier. 

I would like to provide suppliers from  our app which will help for you in shipping , We have suppliers like Etsy ,Dhgate, Target and amazon. From our Appfreaker app you can directly import products to your store to your respective countries .We have  ePacket shipping option to offer your customers a fast  delivery service.

You can access all these features as a member, which will surely make the dropshipping process easy for you so you can focus on initiatives that would grow your sales

Pricing Automation: Pricing automation will be also available were you change the prices of product directly.

Auto Updating Inventory: The app checks suppliers items stock levels daily and keeps your items stock levels up to date.

Thanks
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

Hi @charmclores 

For men or women fashion? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
jer1922
Excursionist
34 0 1

You may need a 3rd party quality inspection company to help you on ensuring the product quality of the cargo. The HKQCC is a HK based quality inspection company with 25 years of professional experience. It has a network of offices in China and Asian Countries. It has been serving many Amazon FBA Sellers and its services are highly valued by many customers.

0 Likes
Team_Syncee
Shopify Partner
153 1 4

Hi @charmclores 

You can find fashion dropshippers on Syncee Marketplace:

https://marketplace.syncee.co/183?lang=any&category=183&approveType=any&shippingType=any&size=48&fro...

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!
0 Likes

Hello @charmclores ,

You can find more than one fashion suppliers at "Dropshipmate". It will gives you auto fulfillment too.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes
Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
232 89 88

Hi @charmclores! We can definitely help you with your concern. Our account managers will be more than happy to serve you.

We are a dropshipping and fulfillment solutions center based in China and have a vast network of connections to the best manufacturers and supplier chains of various products. We can certainly source for the product you are looking for and we can send you samples so you can know what kind of products we are sending to your beloved customers! We are currently growing and we handle 300+ dropshipping stores of various niches in different platform: Shopify, Woocommerce, eBay and Amazon USA. We can do automated dropshipping and fulfillment while you can focus on advertising your products. Our huge warehouse can accommodate all your items and we can store it for FREE if you buy stocks in advance.

Our exclusive shipping, Private Line, can deliver your product anywhere in the world. Our average WORLDWIDE via PRIVATE LINE is 7-10 days! Aside from that, we also offer branding and private labelling services for your custom packaging. We also offer professional product photography at a very inexpensive price, yet amazing quality.

Visit our website to learn more.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
0 Likes