Seek medical device suppliers

Highlighted
2 0 0

Dear suppliers,

This is Anne Fu from China ,we are a company that sold medical apparatus and instruments in China.We need suppliers with abundant and stable products.The brand we need are Ethicon,Convidien,Bard and so on.If you have interest to do business with us also,please send email to info02@365med.net or add my whatsapp +8618522881937,Also i put the catalogue that we need to import soon to let you know our business.Thank you,waiting for your reply.

Anne

LN50Z19JJS1%U4WW%W2O9K9.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @AnneFu! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

It's been quite a while since you posted this, were you able to find suppliers who can provide what you need? Regardless, I did a quick search on Spocket's catalog and found that we don't have these items, at least for now. We are in the business of regularly adding new items on our catalog so our members can have more choices. That being said, thanks for bringing this up! I can definitely put in a request to our Suppliers team to source out items that come from the specific providers you mentioned - I'll keep you posted!

While we're at it and while the request is still being processed, I'd still like to invite you to check Spocket's official website out to do some exploring so you can learn more about what the platform can offer you. As a quick overview, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives merchants access to a number of item selections that come from mainly EU-based and US-based suppliers. This entails products are of quality and can be shipped fast - items on Spocket generally ship 1-3 days, 3-5 days, and 4-7 days.

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

Hope you can find the time to check us out!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @AnneFu 

How many days delivery to USA & UK?

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes