Seeking strategic partner for launch of FIRST ENERGY DRINK FOR GAMERS! GAMR ENERGY DRINK!

Highlighted
2 0 0

I've created the very first energy drink made for video gamers by video gamers and am looking for a strategic partner with strong distribution connections or sales recruiting ability to help launch the brand officially. We've just put the site up and had TONS of interest from gamers and people looking to make extra cash selling our drink but I currently run another very big internet company and don't have the time to dedicate to grow this one to the full potential. 

The drink tastes AMAZING and sells very well but I just need a partner on this deal to make it really take off. We haven't launched social media pages or anything yet so this is a ground floor opportunity but as we all know the GAMING industry is huge and now they can finally have their OWN energy drink.

Text me at 502-298-8946 if you are interested in talking , ask for Jona. Serious inquiries only please this business has a multi million dollar potential in a very short amount of time. ( ps. NOT looking for investment capital I'm very well funded, Im just looking for someone to manage and run this division of my companies and help me take it to the top! )

Website is GamrEnergy.com , I also own it spelled the right way GamerEnergy.com just thought it sounded more cool to spell it GAMR .... look forward to hearing from you guys, Jona.

0 Likes