Selling Others' products on my site

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hi Friends,

As drop shippers, are we allowed to sell other retailers products on our sites? Also, they usually have their brand names in the packaging or in the product, how would you go about that? 

Need some advice, would appreciate your feedback. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @sofi2233 

You should find some private label dropship suppliers who provide packing with your name and logo. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 3

@sofi2233  

Reakiro Company is provide White label for wholesale. Please use this link for more info: https://cbdreakiro.com/wholesale

0 Likes
Highlighted

Other units that produce the logo on your side, I think this will prevent customers from traceability will make customers not trust your products? and maybe they won't buy anymore

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
82 1 3

Hi @sofi2233, this is Larry from the team at Spocket here!

What you are referring to is dropshipping! Although you may not be able to sell other brand products on your site, you can find lots of different alternatives that look similar and still have the same high quality. By using dropshipping suppliers, you are able to make sure that you get neutral packaging (a plain packing box and no marketing material). Have you heard of using Spocket to find suppliers and products?

Spocket was created to solve the problems I mentioned above. It’s a platform that connects retailers/dropshippers like yourself with suppliers and their products. 

Some of the benefits of using Spocket:

• Fast shipping (3-5 days on average, depending on the supplier)
  • Neutral packaging on all orders. You also get the opportunity to put your own branded invoice with select suppliers
  • US/EU-based suppliers who are vetted for quality

If this sounds interesting, you should check it out by signing up for a free trial! Hope this helps, and best of luck with you dropshipping journey!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
49 2 13

Hi @sofi2233 

Of course you can sell products from other retailers. This is actually the practice of most shopify sellers.

They find these retailers offline or online. If it is offline, they will sign a contract. You can ask them at this time. The product packaging should not have label requirements.

If it is online, you need to explain to them online. It is best to ask them to send you a sample. AliExpress is the most popular online supplier collection website. You can find all kinds of products there. Of course, you don’t have to worry about their packaging. If you are an ANTDIY user, then ANTDIY will state this when you place an order.

You can see some qualified online suppliers here, as well as the difference between Alibaba and AliExpress. The most important thing is to distinguish between scammers and suppliers. No one wants to spend money to be deceived.

ANTDIY is a dropshipping app that allows you to find all kinds of products to sell online, add them to your Shopify store, and start selling now. Never worry about packaging or shipping, and focus on developing your business.

Directly connected to the Alibaba platform, we provide you with access to billions of products. Our supply chain innovations enable us to offer you good prices by connecting you with suppliers from AliExpress,1688, and other platforms.

ANTDIY provides dropshippers with a one-stop solution to purchase cross-border products as simply and reliably as they do from local quality suppliers.
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 3

When i mean selling other people's products, i mean "branded Products" I was looking at etsy and most of their products have some sort of their own store name etc. So if i were to contact any of them, i wouldn't be able to sell anything without having their brand name on it. 

Then how do drop shippers dropship? I'm still trying to figure out where to find my suppliers. 

0 Likes