Selling other people's products - legal question

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone!

I would like to buy very simple clothes (like plain t-shirts, sweatshirts...) to suppliers, add details (for example embroideries, patches, prints) and resell them with my brand.

Does anyone know if it is legal? I don't want to steal anyone's product, I just want to make my own models with an already made basis. I want to know if my concept works before producing my models from A to Z.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
31 0 2

Hey, Charlotte!

You can achieve this type of business, by using an app such as PrintfulPrintifyCustomCat, or any of these apparel fulfilment apps here.

You would just install one of these apps to your Shopify store, and it automatically connects you with their business. They provide basic apparel, for you to upload your designs and brand names to, and sell them to your customers! When they are ordered by customers, the company you have connected with, will print and ship out the items for you. You just pay them their prices, and markup the prices for your customers, and that is your profit! It is a legal procedure, that many other merchants have found great success with. ?

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you very much!

0 Likes